January 11th, 2021: Software Developer
EastWest is looking for experienced software developers to work on some of the best in class music software products. You have the opportunity to work in a small team of highly talented senior developers and sound designers. We value the drive to create and self-organization. This also an opportunity to learn and grow.
This is a fulltime position on a freelance basis. The team works remote, but has offices in Berlin and Los Angeles. We meet online twice a week on Zoom and are in permanent contact on Slack. It is your decision where you work provided that you will be online in our time zone (CET) for a few hours a day.
Top of the line computers and music hardware are provided by EastWest, to augment your own equipment.
There are several areas where we need your help and we will decide together based on your particular skills and ambitions what you will work on.
Though your particular skills may vary you need at least expertise in:
- 3+ years developing software in C++
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent English communication skills
There some areas where you should bring additional skills. Not all are required, but you need at least have expertise in some:
- In-depth JUCE Framework
- Audio Plugin development
- Advanced DSP programming
- User interface design
- Visual Studio
- Jenkins Continuous Build System
- Python or any other scripting language
- Amazon Web Services (S3, CloudFront)
- Java, Maven, JavaFX
- Playing an instrument
- Music production
- Orchestral music composition
Send your application letter, CV and possibly references of previous work or sample code you are proud of to email@example.com.
April 25th, 2018: Bilingual HTML & CSS Developer
With a small and dedicated team, you will work with the EastWest Web Developers on expanding SoundsOnline into foreign countries.
- Fluent in any or all of: French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc..
- Solid foundation of HTML and CSS based WebPage layouts
- Firm understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and various image formats
The following are a plus:
How To Apply:
Email resume, cover letter & salary requirements letter with the subject header Bilingual HTML & CSS Developer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or fax, all communications are via email.