EastWest Installation Center 1.4.8
EW Installation Center - Getting Started
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.12 and higher/ Windows 10 and higher
- Installation Center 'Locate' of moved libraries causes individual downloads to fail in Opus - fixed
EastWest OPUS 1.2.3
EW Opus Software Manual
What's fixed and added in OPUS Software Update 1.2.3?
- Much improved load and save times in DAW projects
- High CPU usage on some mac computers - fixed
- WordBuilder envelopes - fixed
- WordBuilder GUI with OpenGL enabled (windows) - fixed
- Mic positions load/ unload in WB instruments works now through all patches
- Fixes & enhancements in effects
- Mixer sends sometimes load without function - fixed
- Performance KS block articulation KS - fixed
- Opus installs keyfiles into new location
- Enable/ disable Zoom Performance UI makes HOA GUI non functional - fixed
EastWest software is compatible with the latest Mac OS 12/ Monterey and Windows 11. Opus runs natively on Intel and Apple M1 CPUs. PLAY and SPACES II are Intel based and require Rosetta to run on an Apple M1 machine.
PLAY 6.1.9 upgrade is for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or higher, and for Windows users running 7 and above.
PLAY 6.1.9 is now available for free to all EastWest customers. If you are a current PLAY 6 user please use the Installation Center to get your update.
- If you are using a Mac and get an "unidentified developer" message when clicking on the "Play Installer 6.1.9.pkg" icon, right-click or control-click on the icon instead and proceed.
IMPORTANT! For Hollywood Backup Singers, Hollywood Pop Brass, Voices of Opera, Voices of Soul, Spaces II, Voices of the Empire and Hollywood Choirs users, PLAY should be updated first and then product instruments should be updated after.
PLAY 6 Quick Guide
PLAY 6 System Manual
What's fixed and added in PLAY Software Update 6.1.9?
- Fixed compatibility to Apple GarageBand
NKS Support Installer
EastWest Sounds is now fully compatible with NKS and can be used in NI Komplete Kontrol keyboards, software and Maschine. EastWest Sounds can also be browsed and previewed. Instrument parameters are pre-mapped to NI hardware and software.
NKS Installation Guide
- Added latest products EW Hollywood Pop Brass and EW Hollywood Backup Singers
- Added prelisten samples for Pop Brass and Backup Singers
- Fixed prelisten samples for Ghostwriter
Spaces II Software Update 2.0.3
What's fixed and added in Spaces II Software Update 2.0.3?
- Crash on Mac OS 12 (Monterey) fixed
- GUI now follows automation